The signotec Delta signature pad can optionally be delivered with an Ethernet connection (RJ45). This connection makes it possible to integrate the pad into the companys network and to control it via IP. For example for using the device from several workstations at the same time. But also the use over a further distance can be realized in this way.
The mode can be changed from USB to Ethernet or vice versa inside the service menu of the pad.
NEW: The signotec Delta is now available with Power over Ethernet (PoE), so that no additional power supply is required for a compatible IT infrastructures.
NEW: All devices with integrated network port come with a DHCP mode for easy network integration.
Attention: The network port cannot be retrofitted.
|Type||25.5 cm (10,1″) Full-Colour LCD with LED-backlight|
|Resolution||1.280 x 800 pixels|
|Scroll-Function||Yes, graphics up to 1.280 x 37.600 pixels|
|Pen||batteryless special pen with changeable pen tip|
|Surface||particularly resistant, hardened special glass|
|Life expectancy||approx. 30 Million Signatures|
|Sample Rate||500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)|
|Active Signing Area||217 x 136 mm|
|Resolution||10.800 x 6.900 Pixel ≙ 1.264 x 1.292 dpi|
|Encryption||AES- and RSA-Encryption|
|Secure Mode||Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics|
|PDF-Signature||RSA signature creation device inside the pad|
|Hash-Algorithms||SHA-256 und SHA-512|
More information can be found below in the tab “Security features”.
|Connection||USB (Y-Cable) (approx. 2.7 meters cable length)|
|Power Supply||USB (Y-Cable) or optional power supply|
|Network (TCP/IP)||Yes, optional with integrated Ethernet port (RJ45)|
|Terminal Server / Citrix||Yes, optional with Ethernet or signotec vCOM driver|
|Citrix Virtual Channel||Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||280 x 205 x 13-23 mm|
|Status LED||2-colour status LED|
|Slideshow||Yes, up to 16 images as self-sufficient slideshow inside the pad|
|Customization||Change of housing color and logo print (on request)|
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.